My boys favorite. I made a huge batch last night and stuck them in the freezer for the next time he comes home. Peanut butter-chocolate chip-oatmeal-m&m. Delish!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup M&M’s
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal (not instant)
Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the M&M’s, chocolate chips, baking soda and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes & transfer to wire rack to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.